Using Publications from EAQ, JCEL or JRLE in Your Courses?
If you are a UCEA faculty member and you plan to use articles from one of UCEA’s journals or any of the SAGE Education or Emerald journals in your courses,your students can download a pdf of each article for free through the UCEA members only section of the website. Contact your PSR or UCEA headquarters for the members only login information, then:
Go to www.ucea.org.
On the left hand side, click on "Member Only."
Type in the username and the password.
Then, the student can select the journal or publisher collection to access individual article pdfs.
It is that easy!
- Educational Administration Quarterly(established in 1965), a journal containing conceptual and theoretical articles, research analyses, and reviews of books in educational administration.
- The Journal of Cases in Educational Leadership, an electronic format peer-reviewed cases appropriate for use in programs that prepare educational leaders.
- UCEA Review, a periodical that provides up-to-date information on UCEA activities and news from member universities.
- Educational Administration: The UCEA Document Base, a flexible educational administration text published by McGraw-Hill's Primis Custom Publishing.
- Journal of Research on Leadership Education, published quarterly with the sponsorship of the University Council for Educational Administration in cooperation with the department of Educational Leadership at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas.
- Implications from UCEA, published six times a year, provide brief overviews of educational research that have timely implications for educational policy, practice and further research.
In addition, UCEA regularly aids in the production and distribution of a wide range of books, monographs, and special reports which are available through our catalog.